I am grateful and thankful to many people who have helped me grow and develop as a doctor and as a person.
Many heartfelt thanks to:
- All of my professors and instructors at the Queens College graduate program in speech-language pathology. Thank you for fostering within me a sense of confidence. Special thanks to Professors Arelene Kraat, Phil Schneider, Elaine Geller, Sima Gerber, Renée Toueg, Sheila Bernstein and Dr. Joel Stark.
- All of the children and families that I have learned from while practicing as a bilingual speech-language pathologist.
- All of my instructors at the National College of Natural Medicine. Thank you for providing me with a strong foundation in naturopathic medicine. Your passion for the medicine is a constant source of inspiration.
- Very special thanks to Dickson Thom, DDS, ND for being a passionate doctor/teacher and instilling within me the power of naturopathic medicine.
- Very special thanks to Pavel Nyvlt, MD, ND for exposing me to the beauty and power of Bach flower essences and energetic medicine.
- Thank you to all my patients for teaching me and inspiring me.
- Thank you to my family for their love and support.
- Extra special thanks to my wife for being there ALL the time and for giving birth to our children. I appreciate you!